This version introduces some new features, changes and bug fix you can see below.
I want to thank people who contribute to this new version with code and ideas:
- Samuel Taggart who did add unit test to the project
- Joerg Hampel who did fix bug and had lots of great ideas on the toolkit
- All LabVIEW User Group members from french Alps who did a code review of the v1.0 version during our last 2019 session
but it’s also easier to install thanks to the new VIPM Community repository.
Package Download (if still needed)
Installation can be made with the free version of VI Package Manager.
LabVIEW supported version
2014 (32 and 64 bit) and above
- Add polymorphic capability to append content (bloc and section) –> #9
- Add function to generate output for sections (skip the document header) –> #19
- Add function to import content from another file into the current document (include directive) –> #20
- Add toc levels attribute –> #18
- Add numbering section attribute –> #11
- Remove useless folder in package –> #13 .[#15](Improve image path handling –> https://gitlab.com/wovalab/open-source/asciidoc-toolkit/issues/15)