This new version is mainly a maintainance release, but it also brings you support for LabVIEW 2020 interfaces.
Important note: Antidoc CLI needs to be updated to be compatible with this version
The package is directly available through VI Package Manager.
- Handle LabVIEW interfaces –> #117
- Better integration of progress bar API –> #99 and #100
- Icons replace event types string in DQMH event table –> #104
- Change UML Class diagram orientation –> #124
- Add reference to classy Diagram Viewer in Legal Information section –> #97
- Add config object input to all public VIs using the config –> #98
- Lib filtering not correctly apply on callers –> #101
- Wrong menu item name –> #102
- Error during UML generation due to interfaces –> #116
- Progress bar refresh for multi-target project –> #118
- Empty section displayed –> #119
- Missing item in library –> #123